William J. Collier, Jr.
Mr. Collier currently acts as general counsel to consumer product and manufacturing companies in New York, Delaware and elsewhere, providing general and corporate legal advice; he also has specific experience in taxation, asset-based and leveraged financing, IDA financing, mergers and acquisitions, industrial and commercial real estate, environmental, real estate partnerships and trusts, labor relations, ERISA and employee benefits. Mr. Collier also handles client matters involving corporate litigation and antitrust. He is admitted to practice in the states of New York, Connecticut and Illinois and has practiced before the Federal and State Courts in those and other jurisdictions.
- College of the Holy Cross (B.A., 1955)
- Fordham University (LL.B., 1960)
- New York University Graduate School of Law
- The Association of the Bar of the City of New York; New York State and American Bar Associations
- Member, Board of Managers of Lincoln Hall and The Lincoln Hall Foundation
- [Lieut., U.S. Navy, 1955-1957]