Lewis W. Siegel
Lewis W. Siegel represents small and medium sized businesses in commercial and business law matters. A substantial portion of his practice is representing creditors and debtors (both individuals and businesses) in workouts and in Bankruptcy situations, including Chapter 11s, Chapter 7s and Chapter 13s. He appears regularly in the Bankruptcy Courts in the Southern District of New York and Eastern District of New York.
- Bankruptcy and Corporate Reorganization
- Hobart College, B.A., 1970
- Georgetown University, J.D., 1974
- New York State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- American Bankruptcy Institute