Harry J. Nicolay
Harry J. Nicolay has specialized in commercial litigation for over 15 years. Admitted in both New York and New Jersey, Mr. Nicolay has developed an extensive knowledge in a broad range of commercial litigation areas, including contract law, debtor/creditor rights, fraudulent conveyances and construction law. Mr. Nicolay's experience has produced both complex settlements and favorable court decisions.
- Villanova University (B.A., 1982)
- Pepperdine University (J.D., 1985)
- University of London Imperial College, England
- The Association of the Bar of the City of New York
- New York State and American Bar Associations